Moving a Mk 3

Talk about the older Telstar 26 and 8M
Peter

Moving a Mk 3

Post by Peter »

Joe,

The stands look just the business and you are very kind in making such a range of generous offers. Am tempted to bring the boat round to have a new stern fitted, however I've already started the trip and am now at New Haven!

the plan for this weekend was to move her on to Sandwich ready for the big leap up to Lowestoft in October and then the final leg to the Humber.

Perhaps though you could pass me the details of the person who did your extension and I'll give him a ring and see how much they'll charge for everything. It still might make sense although I'm loath to sail back the way I've just come!

Best regards

Peter
Peter

Moving a Mk 3

Post by Peter »

Just an update on the move: Opportunity to buy a very good boat trailer at a bargain price has meant that I've made the decision to take the boat out at Newhaven and trailer her North. Shame really as I was begining to get excited about the trip around to the Humber, however probably fo rthe best as I'm pretty short of time and with autumn not far away am begining to run the risk of getting stuck 1/2 way round!