luigisante

Pictures of Circassia

Post by luigisante »

Impressive looking interior.

Lou G.
Pat Ross

Pictures of Circassia

Post by Pat Ross »

Brad what did you use to paint the interior?

Pat
luigisante

Pictures of Circassia

Post by luigisante »

bombayducky wrote:I'll be posting some pictures of Circassia here. I've made some changes that I wanted to share.
Is that the original 8 meter panel? Or did you make that yourself. What amperage are the fuses? Are the toggles 2 or 3 way? I am just starting on my Mark 1's panel. It needs all new switches, fuses, meter, etc. Any suggestions?

Lou Giansante
petrel

Pictures of Circassia

Post by petrel »

bombayducky,

A lot of work with really nice results, congratulations. Many of your modifications are similar to what I have done or intend to do with my 8M so if you do not mind I have quite a few questions:

1. You have apparently replaced the original wooden handrails on the cabin top with stainless steel tubing. What gauge tubing did you use and where did you buy it?
2. Did you use Starboard or some other material for the doors and outer trim etc?
3. My cockpit seats have the vertical backs like yours which I also prefer but your seat stanchions have a bend. Is that to increase buttock room?
4. Your "Dutch Door" looks really interesting, what are its advantages and disadvantages?
5. What is the volume of your holding tank, and where is the pump out fitting located?
6. What are the details of you battery and charging system?

Thanks in advance
Geoffrey