New site admin, $ needed for annual fee

Talking about the boats in general, that don't fit in the other categories.
PNW Telstar

New site admin, $ needed for annual fee

Post by PNW Telstar »

Hello,

This is a reposting of a note I posted last week under "Site Talk", which received no responses

I have agreed to take over the forum site admin from Ron, because I value the info shared in it, it has helped me understand my Telstar 28 #316 and how to deal with repair and etc on it. Any thanks to Ron for the heavy lift on admin this far.

We have a short time frame to raise the $210 left to add to the $40 in our account now to meet the $250 due in Oct. If we do not pay then the website and forum will close down.

For now, we need a head count of people willing to contribute $. You can reply here or let me know privately at mattgermino1@gmail.com.

Discussion on the Telstar 28 Facebook page or alternatives such as a free WordPress webpage that we could consider are welcome.
Ron

Re: New site admin, $ needed for annual fee

Post by Ron »

Creating another site may not the best idea. You'll have to pay for that too, and you'll lose 15 years of valuable information.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
rorr1203

Post by rorr1203 »

Count me in, please post the information. Thank you Ron for your dedication and to you for undertaking this. Steve Hull 382
PNW Telstar

Post by PNW Telstar »

Thanks Steve, I will try to PM you my Venmo, then you will be able to see whatever other contributions come in