Web Site renewal

Talking about the boats in general, that don't fit in the other categories.
Ron

Web Site renewal

Post by Ron »

Posted a note about 2 weeks ago in the site topic about our next renewal (October 2021). I just paid for October 2020 to October 2021. No one has looked at it yet. We will NOT have enough funds to do it - about $100 short. Take a look at that post.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Panman

Re: Web Site renewal

Post by Panman »

Ron wrote:Posted a note about 2 weeks ago in the site topic about our next renewal (October 2021). I just paid for October 2020 to October 2021. No one has looked at it yet. We will NOT have enough funds to do it - about $100 short. Take a look at that post.
Ron,

I’ll help if you can tell me how. The site is a great resource and i want to see it continue.

Thanks
Steve
~Steve
"Pain Killer" Hull 363
Ron

Post by Ron »

One suggestion I received was to require an annual payment thru PayPal to cover these expenses. The costs run about $240 per year now, and that would be covered by this fee. Depending on how many agree to this, the fee would be somewhere between $3.00 to $5.00 per year per person. We could either remove anyone from the site who does not contribute or give "member" access to the protected portions of the site to those that do. But we have to so something before next September.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Panman

Post by Panman »

Sounds fine Ron. We appreciate all that you do and want to see this site survive.
~Steve
"Pain Killer" Hull 363
ggreen

Post by ggreen »

I think that's quite fair and reasonable.

gary g
Hull52

Post by Hull52 »

Whatever you need Ron. I'm in.
wooden

Post by wooden »

I for one am fine with a subscription service. Should be auto-renew so we don't forget. So many services have gone to subscription and paying a few dollars a month should be well worth it.
Steve & Mittie Wooden
Bayou Vista TX (Galveston)
"Gnarly's Poop Deck" Hull #340