Questions regarding prospective Telstar purchase

Talking about the boats in general, that don't fit in the other categories.
Ron

Re: Questions regarding prospective Telstar purchase

Post by Ron »

Mark -

We expect to leave NJ after the North Easter passes by on Friday. If we head out on Saturday or Sunday, we should be down there by 10/28, weather permitting. Since there's no real rush, I'd rather not pull a heavy trailer on windy or rainy days.

Where on Pine Island are you keeping it? We could meet one day at Burnt Store for a mini-rendezvous.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
captainzman

Post by captainzman »

I live in St. James City on 8th Avenue just off Stringfellow Road. I have to pick up my friend Jan at Ft. Myers/RSW around midnight on the 27th/28th but definitely want to meet up. She would like to see the mast action too, or at least she doesn't mind standing by. A mini Telstar rendezvous sounds great. I have extra slips at (and next to) my place if you ever want to spend the night along side here as well. -Z
---sailing often into the sunset.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Hi Mark I just bought a telstar 28 also. Mine is hull # 351 a 2007. It is sitting at Burnt store RV & trailer storage. The trailer is a venture with a rack the factory built and put on the trailer to work with the boat but its just a regular trailer. Just tell Ashley you want to look at it and it shouldn't be a problem. It's in F42. There is another one sitting about 2 rows away from it. Steve Mangelsen Rapid City SD.