Zombie and Telstars

Talking about the boats in general, that don't fit in the other categories.
vancouver

Zombie and Telstars

Post by vancouver »

Well tomorrow Sailmates starts on a new career. She will be starring in a zombie movie. Well maybe not staring, possibly best supporting actress. I recently had Colin Jackson, president of Cooper Boating a local charter company, call me up and ask to lease the boat to a movie. So she will be appearing in a movie. Apparently the zombie break out of the cabin and chase an actress up the mast. I understand she is not going to make it. So in a reversal of roles, Sailmates will make me some money.

By the way, if you are ever thinking of chartering in the Pacific Northwest Cooper is a good choice. They have 13 boats here in Powell River. We are only 2 hours to Desolation Sound. Which I think is one of the premier cruising locations in the world. The deepest coastal waters in North American with mountains going to 5,000 feet. A true wilderness experience with strikingly beautiful anchorages. Yes, I am bias but it is a remarkable cruising area I can visit for the weekend.
onremlop

Re: Zombie and Telstars

Post by onremlop »

Did the Telstar get into picures? Mine made the front cover of the quarter)y community newsletter.