T2 prototype for sale on ebay

Talking about the boats in general, that don't fit in the other categories.
Ron

Post by Ron »

It's owned by Graham Osborne and it's in NJ. He bought two of the prototypes. He's probably just about finished with one of them, this is the other. I'm supposed to go sailing on the finished one when it done, but my torn up shoulder may prevent that. With surgery in 2 weeks, maybe next year. The boat probably needs a fair amount of work. I don't think it has a mast even. Could be a VERY good buy for someone with the knowledge and ability to finish it. I'm tempted, but I'd rather be sailing than working on a boat. And right now I can't really do either.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Graham

Post by Graham »

Hi Brad, This is one of the prototypes. I sold it last year and the fellow that bought it became hospitalized and will not be able to work on it. He asked me if I would do him a favor and sell it for him. The boat does need work and parts. I started on my boat last November figuring it would be in the water by May. Well it's close but no cigar. I am going to post more photos probably on Mon- Tues. BTW Ron get better we may still go sailing this year. :D