HELP - The Association needs some money!!

Use this forum for questions, comments, or concerns about this web site.
Ron

HELP - The Association needs some money!!

Post by Ron »

We haven't charged any dues or any other fees for many years - something like 9 or 10 as I recall. The result is that our bank account and paypal account have shrunk to less than $200. This will not be enough to keep the website up when it renews this year. If you want to keep this up, we will need some help . I created a link to our paypal account for anyone who wants to contribute. There is no set amount, but if many of you send $5.00 to this link, we should get at least another 2 or 3 years. If anyone has any better ideas, please let me know.

The address is paypal.me/ITOAdues.

Ron Marcuse
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Mli

Re: HELP - The Association needs some money!!

Post by Mli »

Tried to send dues/donation but PayPal did not recognize link ,what am I doing wrong? Thanks MOI
Ron

Post by Ron »

It's not a link. Log into paypal and give something to paypal.me/ITOAdues, from your checking account, charge card, etc.

Ron
Ron Marcuse
wooden

Post by wooden »

Ron,

I am more than happy to contribute $20. However, when I go to paypal, it asks me for an email address or phone number to send the money to. When I type in paypal.me/ITOAdues it won't accept it. I just don't use paypal enough to understand how you want me to send the money.

Steve Wooden
Steve & Mittie Wooden
Bayou Vista TX (Galveston)
"Gnarly's Poop Deck" Hull #340
Ron

Post by Ron »

Steve -

Sorry. First go to paypal.me/ITOAdues. Enter an amount, press the key and it will ask you to log into paypal. I think that's the way I did it a few days ago.

Ron
Ron Marcuse
StephenVisio

Post by StephenVisio »

Done! I hope this board stays up.
Ron

Post by Ron »

OK, we got about $500 in the account now. Around 20 people contributed a total of around $250 over the last few weeks, including 6 who donated around $150 by themselves. This should last us another 2 years or so. For those who did not, your help would be appreciated if you want to keep this site up beyond that. It's worth $5.00. We've got over 300 people registered. If everyone did it, we'd be set for the next 10 years.
Ron Marcuse