Onboard New Website

Use this forum for questions, comments, or concerns about this web site.
Pat Ross

Onboard New Website

Post by Pat Ross »

I made it, thanks for all the help :D

Pat
drsm

Re: Onboard New Website

Post by drsm »

A big thanks from me as well. Kudos to those who preserved as much as they did of the former site and got this one up and running.

Steve
Ron

Post by Ron »

EVERYONE who gets back in to the forum should immediately check their email address under User Control Panel. Many are missing and we really need to know what it is. You should probably check everything else as well.

I moved about 60 users back into the member group so far. The other 20 or so seem to be missing and I don't want to register in the forum for them. All are members of the association.

Guests do not get access to the members section, especialy now that it's costing us money. I figure that we'll have to charge something like $10 every 4 years or so for membership. We weren't able to get many of them back in because we did not have their email id's.

We hope to be working on the website soon too. The old one was just a framework that was never completed.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
seicam

Post by seicam »

Great that this is up and running. Is there an info somewhere how to send my contribution?

Regards,
Maciek
Ron

Post by Ron »

"Is there an info somewhere how to send my contribution?"

Maciek -

You're about 3 or 4 years too early. For anyone who has already paid any dues - we've got it covered assuming that we have no more problems like this.
Ron Marcuse
wooden

Post by wooden »

Wonderful job guys. This forum is so valuable to many of us who are constantly working on our boats and wanting to explore options. Thanks for keeping it going.

Steve and Mittie Wooden
Summerland Key FL
"Gnarlys Poop Deck" Hull # 340
Steve & Mittie Wooden
Bayou Vista TX (Galveston)
"Gnarly's Poop Deck" Hull #340
rcjordan

Post by rcjordan »

Made it. Thanks!
Ron

Post by Ron »

I'd like to get the word out on our new bulletin board. About half of our registered users are still missing. I do not have their current email addresses or any other way to contact them, and the data is not available anywhere. The old board and domain names are gone forever, thanks to our former webmaster, Dan.

Does anyone have any ideas to get them back? I may post this on other sailing bulletin boards, but that will not solve most of the problem.

Also - could everyone please check their email address (user control panel, profile, edit account settings) and correct it if necessary.
Ron Marcuse