permissions

Use this forum for questions, comments, or concerns about this web site.
mwolf

permissions

Post by mwolf »

How do I get permission to the rest of the site? I signed up , I am a Telstar Owner, what else do I have to do?

Mike W 374
Ron

permissions

Post by Ron »

Mike -

No problem. We're getting an update from PCI on the newer boats. Our records stop at hull # 369.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Ron

permissions

Post by Ron »

Could everyone with a hull number above 369 or has actually ordered the boat please send me their owner information - name, address, phone, email id, hull number, boat name. Send it to me via a personal message thru this forum. I will get you into the database so you can use the Member Only section. We will get it from PCI eventually, but this would save time.
Ron Marcuse
Ron

permissions

Post by Ron »

I got the names and addresses of the new boats up to hull #376. They should be added to the member table soon, so you will be able to use that section of the forum. We will also add people (at no cost) who are about to become new owners when they order the boat, and will also accept an on-line $10 dues payment from anyone who is considering the purchase. You will then get the 2nd year free courtesy of PCI. We do not have a procedure yet to accept dues other than mailing a check. Once the website is hooked to paypal it will become easier - using your existing paypal account or a credit card.
Ron Marcuse
drsm

permissions

Post by drsm »

Just to let you know, I still cannot access the member's section.

Steve
Ron

permissions

Post by Ron »

I know that Dan has added a few members recently. He should see this and take care of the problem. Sorry for the delay.
Ron Marcuse
Dan

permissions

Post by Dan »

Steve McBride, Jerry Reilley and Greg Marinucci are now on the ITOA Members group. Part of the problem is that the e-mail addresses and user names don't always make it completely clear who is who, and it can take me a bit to track down who is who.

For instance, DRSM doesn't immediately translate into Steve McBride, and until I see a post with a signature, the connection can be a bit less than obvious. :)
Ron wrote:I know that Dan has added a few members recently. He should see this and take care of the problem. Sorry for the delay.
Dan

permissions

Post by Dan »

Steve McBride, Jerry Reilley and Greg Marinucci are now on the ITOA Members group. Part of the problem is that the e-mail addresses and user names don't always make it completely clear who is who, and it can take me a bit to track down who is who.

For instance, DRSM doesn't immediately translate into Steve McBride, and until I see a post with a signature, the connection can be a bit less than obvious. :)

The most effective way to get onto the ITOA members list is to send me a PM or an email with your username on the forum, your real name, and hull #. :) That will simplify tracking down who you are for me in the lists. :)
Ron wrote:I know that Dan has added a few members recently. He should see this and take care of the problem. Sorry for the delay.
Ron

permissions

Post by Ron »

Dan -

Steve (#376) is on the excel list that I sent you about a month ago, but the email id is not the same. I'll go thru both lists (forum vs Access DB) one of these days.
Ron Marcuse
drsm

permissions

Post by drsm »

Thanks! I know I probably confuse things by using different email addresses for different purposes.

Steve