permissions

Use this forum for questions, comments, or concerns about this web site.
dcsailing1

permissions

Post by dcsailing1 »

I also can't log on. I have sent two PMs and and one email to Dan with no response. Thought we had this cleared up last year?
We would be glad to pay the new year's dues if we only knew where and to who.
We are the second owners of number #342, now Fun to Tri. as of June 08. We were away over the the winter but trying to get back into the sailing mode. Help please.
Dan

permissions

Post by Dan »

Dave—

I just checked your account, and you were added to the ITOA Members group on March 21. Have you cleared the cookies on your browser?
dcsailing1 wrote:I also can't log on. I have sent two PMs and and one email to Dan with no response. Thought we had this cleared up last year?
We would be glad to pay the new year's dues if we only knew where and to who.
We are the second owners of number #342, now Fun to Tri. as of June 08. We were away over the the winter but trying to get back into the sailing mode. Help please.
dcsailing1

permissions

Post by dcsailing1 »

Thanks Dan, I dumped the cookies the other day with no luck. Today I did it again along with a reboot and now can get to members section.

Please advise when you have dues payment set up and ready to go. Or we can send a check now if we have the info.
Ron

permissions

Post by Ron »

Dave -

I'm not opposed to accepting occasional checks, but I'm hoping to get all of the renewals done thru paypal. It's a job to chase down members to get them to pay. Been there, done that. Paypal will make it much easier for me and the owners. Hopefully the paypal link will be working soon.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
dcsailing1

permissions

Post by dcsailing1 »

OK Ron, I will wait for PP if you will. Thanks
usna79

permissions

Post by usna79 »

Hello,
We are prospective new owners, and have just signed up as members and paid our dues. Is there something else we need to do as we are unable to access the members only sections of the forum? Our 'name' shows up in the members list, but we just don't seem to be able to access the members sections. Thanks for the help; we're eager to read more about the Telstar!
Ron

permissions

Post by Ron »

I just saw the paypal notification, and I was going to ask you for your user id on this forum. Now I don't have to, but I would like to capture the hull number and name of the boat if you wind up buying one. Thanks for joining, and you will like the boat if you decide to get one. I got mine back in the water the other day and spent today on Toms River and Barnegat Bay (NJ) being chased by a swarm of monohulls. At least they were trying to. Seems that almost everyone was out on July 3rd.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"