Annual Dues, etc.

Use this forum for questions, comments, or concerns about this web site.
Ron

Annual Dues, etc.

Post by Ron »

We last collected the $10 annual membership dues in April and May of 2009. I would be thinking about doing renewals soon, but our reserve is decent and expenses minimal, so we may skip dues collection this year for existing members. To make things fair, I think new members should still pay the $10 first year dues. Think of it as an initiation fee. This policy should probably continue until we lose our surplus. We currently have about 63 paid members. Roughly half have one of the 28's, with the balance split between the older boats and those who may buy one.

Also, I'm wondering if there are any volunteers out there who want to help out now, and eventually take over. I had originally planned on resigning at the end of this year. I figured it would take about 3 years to get the association running and stable. In theory, there are 4 positions which should be filled, but most of the work seems to be done by one. Dan had been doing all of the technical stuff (forum, web site, etc.) but I haven't heard from him in quite a while. Since he appears to be tied up, someone who can administer the forum and continue building the web site might be nice too.

All of the above are suggestions. I would appreciate comments or more ideas.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Jerry

Annual Dues, etc.

Post by Jerry »

Ron,

I have no knowledge in building web sites etc. but could manage lists or preview posts if needed. If there is some way I could help that does not involve the programming or technical aspects of the site please let me know.

Jerry
seicam

Annual Dues, etc.

Post by seicam »

I can help on the web site front, if needed. I have some experience in that area, although I do not have any graphical design skills.

Thanks,
Maciek