Just a test run

Use this forum for questions, comments, or concerns about this web site.
trashpad

Just a test run

Post by trashpad »

Hello All,

I just wanted to see how the forum works
Ron

Just a test run

Post by Ron »

Is anybody out there?
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Dan

Just a test run

Post by Dan »

So, what do you think about the forum so far?? :D I think this is going to work very nicely.
Dan

Just a test run

Post by Dan »

An attached image, inline in post

20964.gif (68.58 KiB) Viewed 1813 times

A linked image

Ron

Just a test run

Post by Ron »

Just a test to see if I can get a photo to appear. I think it may have to be out on some picture server, but ?

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\HP_Administrator\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\boat\Telstar\Lift[/img]
Ron Marcuse
Dan

Just a test run

Post by Dan »

Ron—

That photo is on your hard drive. :roll: It has to be on a web server, like Photobucket.com or flickr.com for it to be linked to via the img link tags.
Ron wrote:Just a test to see if I can get a photo to appear. I think it may have to be out on some picture server, but ?

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\HP_Administrator\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\boat\Telstar\Lift[/img]
Ron

Just a test run

Post by Ron »

I figured that. Just wanted to try it out. You can insert files into some email programs and it will get them before it acts.
Ron Marcuse
Ron

Just a test run

Post by Ron »

Just trying out photobucket here -

Ron Marcuse
Mark G

Just a test run

Post by Mark G »

Not intending to hijack this thread (see I did read the rules) but what happened the original web site and all the info on it?
Dan

Just a test run

Post by Dan »

Mark G wrote:Not intending to hijack this thread (see I did read the rules) but what happened the original web site and all the info on it?
Not a hijack at all. The other site is still up and running, but as you may have noticed its been having some serious issues with stability and reliability over the past few months. I am hoping that we, the ITOA, can take over the forum from PCI, and provide a much better, more usable forum with fewer stability/reliability issues. It is something that is being discussed with PCI. I am hoping to migrate the content of the other forum over onto this one with PCI's cooperation. Nothing is definite yet though.