2009 Telstar for Sale 379 US$50,000

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
ianu

2009 Telstar for Sale 379 US$50,000

Post by ianu »

Update October 2022. Sandwich is now in her winter storage spot (a barn actually). She is seriously for sale and ready to be towed away by her new owner. Price has been reduced to C$50,000 (USD $37,000) because new barrier coat will be needed in a few spots before bottom can be painted. I have photos but can't seem to upload them to this site. I will be putting the ad on Facebook so have a look at boats for sale on Facebook for the photos. PM me if interested or you have questions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went for a sail the other day and had so much fun I decided not to sell her until the end of the summer. I will be posting pictures soon. I would like to conclude a deal such that when I haul her in late October/November she can be driven away by her new owner. Also price has been reduced to $50K to reflect this change in status.

Location Vancouver Island, BC

Transport Canada registered and GST tax paid (was formally USCG registered).
Includes trailer converted to have 4 wheel disk brakes, equalizer hitch.
20hp Honda 4 stroke with power tilt, tiller to rudder/motor steerage, one 6 gallon gas tank, one 3 gallon gas tank, 4 blade prop resized for proper operation from one supplied by builder.
Mainsail, Genoa, Screecher, Furlex roller furling for both Genoa and Screecher (4’ Bow Sprit)
Stainless Steel 22 lb. Rocna anchor on bow roller with 10’ SS chain and 200’ rode.
RayMarine DT 60 and TriData instruments. RayMarine tiller Pilot with RayMarine Wireless SmartController Remote.
VHF Radio, 30 Amp shore power package, Lithium battery, enclosed head, hatch screen, 12/120 volt refrigerator Lifeline sling, DC bilge pump, telescoping boat hook, dock lines, fenders, life jackets, propane 2 burner stove, BBQ, LED interior lighting, interior fans, cockpit bags, complete owner’s instruction manual. Many other misc. items to be included, Dodger, Bimini, winch covers, Tiller cover and Main Sail cover in “Sea spray green”. Flexible solar panels sewn into bimini. BBQ on aft railing.
Last edited by ianu on Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telstar 28' Sandwich located Vancouver Island
Kootenay Sailor

Re: 2009 Telstar for Sale 379 US$50,000

Post by Kootenay Sailor »

Ianu,

Have you found a buyer for your Telstar trimaran? I am very interested if its still available. I live in BC and would be able to complete the transaction this October/November.
Please let me know if it still for sale.

Thank you very much.

Kootenay Sailor
ianu

Post by ianu »

It is still for sale. See update. Send me PM
Kootenay Sailor

Post by Kootenay Sailor »

Hello ianu,

I am totally interested in your Telstar but cannot pm you as I haven't posted enough to enjoy that option. If it is still available, you could email me at blairdebnam@gmail.com and we could discuss further.

Cheers,

Kootenay Sailor
Nhcoyle

Post by Nhcoyle »

Is Sandwich still for sale? If so, where could I view pictures prior to making an offer?
I can be reached by email at nhcoyle@gmail.com
ianu

Re: 2009 Telstar NOW reduced US$10,000 /C$13,500

Post by ianu »

Email for photos. ian.underdown@yahoo.com
ianu

Post by ianu »

Sandwich is sold. Good luck in your collective searches.

If any of the administrators read this. You can safely delete this message.
ianu

Post by ianu »

Sandwich is sold. Good luck in your collective searches.

If any of the administrators read this. You can safely delete this message.
ianu

Post by ianu »

Sandwich is sold. Good luck in your collective searches