Telstar with trailer for sale/SOLD

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
cuttercarver28

Telstar with trailer for sale/SOLD

Post by cuttercarver28 »

The Shadow Princess is now up for sail. Hull # 369 . Build year 2008. 50 HP Honda Motor, 80 watt solar panel and Engle refrigerator.
We are transitioning from country living to apartment living due to our ages. The boat has sailed fresh water only, Cayuga and Seneca Lakes, in central and western NY.
The boat will need bottom paint and cleaning. The trailer is same age as the boat.

The Shadow Princes has a new owner.

I was sorry to see her go down the road but my age and health are finally taking their toll. It is time for someone else to start making memories
with her as my family and I have done. The Shadow Princess was the best boat for us to have at the best time in our lives and we have many fond
memories with a photo album bursting at the seams. I want to thank all the posters here for all the news of and about their experiences. It has
been of great help and an excellent time. Fair winds and following seas to all who spin the yarrrns mates. Farewell.
Last edited by cuttercarver28 on Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cdurbin

Re: Telstar with trailer for sale

Post by Cdurbin »

Hi there,
I sent a PM but have not received an reply. I am interested in you Telstar 28 for sale. My email is acroaviatr@yahoo.com
Thanks, Chris
Last edited by Cdurbin on Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ecowan

Post by ecowan »

I’m interested in more information/pictures of your boat for sale, let me know the best way to contact you, I’m unable to PM you yet but you may be able to message me.

Thanks
Eric
Dvlee14

Post by Dvlee14 »

I am interested in your boat boat cannot PM. Please email me at dvlee14@gmail.com.

Thanks,
David
rorr1203

Post by rorr1203 »

Cuttercarver28, I just bought a 2009 Telstar 28 without a trailer, always lift stored. I have the 2 main hull bunks, but nothing else. Could you send me any information for building a trailer, material list, sizes, anything would be greatly appreciated as I am not having any luck in finding prints or specs? Thank you very much.