Telstar 28 wanted

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
Jdunstan

Telstar 28 wanted

Post by Jdunstan »

HI, I am looking for a 2000 or newer Telstar 28 trimaran anywhere in US or canada. I live in Seattle, WA. Please DM me if you are selling your boat Thanks.
ggreen

Re: Telstar 28 wanted

Post by ggreen »

It is with great sadness that I am in a position that I have to sell my Telstar 28, 2005 CatNip. My wife's illness prevents us from sailing. The boat has been yard maintained since it was purchased. In fact it was just bottom painted launched two weeks ago. The boat is located at a marina in Clinton, Connecticut.

I am in the process of putting together a document and pictures that lists all the features and upgrades. I thought I would list the boat on the owners website first before going through the usual channels. Should anyone be interested please send me a PM with your e-mail address so that I can forward the information.

Thanks to everyone in the owners community for all their help and great suggestions.

gary green
Cdurbin

Post by Cdurbin »

Hi Gary
So sorry for your situation. Unfortunately I could not send a PM because I have not posted enough on this forum. I am very interested though , so when you’re ready my email address is:
Acroaviatr@yahoo.com

Thanks, Chris
ggreen

Post by ggreen »

Hi Chris,

I will send the details in a Word document with pictures as an attachment to you re-mail address.

Thanks for your interest,

Gary
PNW Telstar

Post by PNW Telstar »

JDunstan: I could not send you a PM, but wanted to reach out to see if you would be interested in discussing partnership prospects in a 2005 Telstar 28 that needs some work. I live in Boise but am entertaining the idea of keeping her in the PNW coastal area, Seattle to Bellingham area.
Jdunstan

Post by Jdunstan »

To PNW Telstar, sorry I cannot PM yet, but I am not interested in co-owning a boat at this time. thanks
dc3

Post by dc3 »

Selling my 2007 Telstar 28 in Bellingham, check out Craigslist Bellingham for info...