Peregrine is for sale - 2009 Fresh Water boat

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
Jerry

Peregrine is for sale - 2009 Fresh Water boat

Post by Jerry »

Peregrine is for sale. $59,500

Fresh water boat on Lake Champlain in Vermont
2009 boat hull number 379 (one of the last made). USCG Registered.
Includes trailer converted to have 4 wheel disk brakes, Equalizer Hitch and Tow-N-See mirror extensions.
20hp Honda 4 stroke with power tilt, tiller to rudder/motor steerage, one 6 gallon gas tank, one 3 gallon gas tank, 4 blade prop resized for proper operation from one supplied by builder.
All three hulls professionally barrier coated in the 2009-2010 winter season.
Mainsail, Genoa, Screecher, Furlex roller furling for both Genoa and Screecher (4’ Bow Sprit)
Stainless Steel 22 lb. Rocna anchor on bow roller with 10’ SS chain and 200’ rode, 12 lb Danford anchor with 6’ chain.
RayMarine DT 60 and TriData instruments. RayMarine tiller Pilot with RayMarine Wireless SmartController Remote.
VHF Radio, 30 Amp shore power package, 2 new (2017 batteries), enclosed Head, Bow/Stern interior cushion set, Gangway/Canvas/Screening, 12/120 volt refrigerator, radar deflector, flare gun with flares, Lifeline sling, DC bilge pump and hand pump, telescoping boat hook, dock lines, fenders, tool bag, life jackets (3-PFD and numerous standard), Propane 2 burner stove, LED interior lighting, interior fans, cockpit bags, complete owner’s instruction manual. Many other misc. items to be included,
Dodger, Bimini, Wench covers, Tiller cover and Main Sail cover in “Sea spray green”.
Yes it has gelcoat cracks – it is a Telstar after all.

Send me a PM and we can share numbers and e-mail information.
Cruissser

Re: Peregrine is for sale - 2009 Fresh Water boat

Post by Cruissser »

Jerry,

Can you tell me if the barrier coat you put on was worth it? Do you still get any water in the Amas?

If I find someone that is interested in our boat I will let them know that yours is for sale. Good Luck!!

Randy
drmacewan

Post by drmacewan »

Jerry

Is Perigrine still for sale?

Dawn
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Couple Responses here.

First,
Randy I get some minor water in the AMA’s but I am sure it is coming through the hatches while they are underwater (downwind AMA) during sail. I never get more then an inch or so during an entire year so I just dry it out before I put t away for the winter. The barrier coat is more to protect the gel coat at the bottom. When it was done it was only done on the bottom up to 2” above the waterline. I did it because of issues I read about on this site and the yard that did it did find some flaws in the original work done during original boat manufacture so I am glad I did it.

Second,
Dawn – yes Peregrine is still for sale. The boat is on the trailer in my yard in VT for the winter. So far this is the only place I have advertised it. I will be going to other sites after the beginning of the year.

Jerry
DeLayne

Post by DeLayne »

We have been researching Telstar for awhile now and ready to start making offers to have one to do the great circle route. So first question is your boat still for sale? If it is could you send info on how best to correspond with you. Delayne and Vicki. Sailingguy60@icloud.com
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Peregrine has been sold. New owner says he is taking her to Mexico.
Good luck to all of you with your boats.
She was a lot of fun and I enjoyed sailing on lake Champlain.
Jerry