Looking for 8M with trailer in UK

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
MuddyBoat

Looking for 8M with trailer in UK

Post by MuddyBoat »

I am a new user based in Chichester and have been evaluating various boat options for a number of years (as kids are growing ;-)). I have reached the conclusion that for coastal pottering it is going to be hard to beat a Telstar.

So, If anyone is thinking of selling a Mk3 / 8m (with a trailer) or even if someone has just a trailer on its own (seem to be fewer of these) they would like to sell, please get in touch.

I am very handy, so not phased by some TLC and in fact would definitely prefer original condition with unpainted topsides and cabin.

Thanks and look forward to joining you on the water.
Diva

Re: Looking for 8M with trailer in UK

Post by Diva »

Would you be interested in a Telstar 26 Mk2? I'm about to put Diva on the market.

I can send you details if you are interested. She's moored at Plymouth at the moment.
Johnmanson

Post by Johnmanson »

Hi , Are you still looking for a Telstar ? I have a Telstar In Essex that I am thinking of putting on the market .
I,m not sure if it is a MK2 or 3 but definitely not a MK1
It is in good overall condition but will need some tlc. The price is 5,500 pounds and there is no trailer .
Let me know if you are interested and I will send some pictures .
My email is chaunay6@hotmail.com Regards John Manson

Hi , I am resending you this email as I still have my Telstar in Essex, it has not been
in the water and I will be staying on her next week , cleaning ect, let me know if you
are still looking , regards John Manson
Last edited by Johnmanson on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Are you still looking? My 8m is in need of TLC, nothing major, but no trailer!! This would be reflected in price, and I know someone who could make the trailer.
Ferret
KIRIBIRI

Post by KIRIBIRI »

Hi i'm interested on 8m to buy. vertigobluu@libero.it