Testar 28 for sale in New Orleans

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
Mark Gassan

Testar 28 for sale in New Orleans

Post by Mark Gassan »

I purchased hull 341 new from PCI in 2006. I have attached the purchase specification sheet which shows how the boat was outfitted including the mast raising /lowering A frames, the bow sprit and the laminar sails. All the sails, instruments and equipment are onboard and functioning. The head and the stove have never been used. The trailer is included. New bearings have been installed and the brakes have been removed. The boat does need new bottom paint and the bottom of the anchor locker does need some minor repairs. Asking price is $65,000.

Please email me at markgassan@cox.net or call at 504 738 3375
Attachments
boat specification form.jpg
boat specification form.jpg (197.29 KiB) Viewed 3026 times
Mark Gassan

Re: Testar 28 for sale in New Orleans

Post by Mark Gassan »

I have found a location to store the boat. I am motivated to sell. If you are interested please email me at markgassan@cox.net or call at 504 738 3375.

ERIN has the standard rig and the 20HP honda and it has a great price ($47,900)

The Venture trailer is from the factory. I am putting on new tires since they date to the original sale. The original brakes rotted out and were removed since the trailer is only used for storage, but it can be fitted with disk brakes. It also includes and Equal-i-zer hitch with sway control.

The boat was purchased with all the amenities as can be seen from the check list above. It has the laminate main, Genoa, and screecher. It has the mast hoisting rig. The stove and head have never been used (we only did day sailing). It has the TriData instruments as well as the T1000 tiller autopilot.

The boat is in good condition with two exceptions: it does need bottom paint and the bottom of the anchor locker needs to be replaced. I was going to do the anchor locker repairs myself but I thought any future owner would prefer to take it to their own repair shop or do it themselves (the bottom of the anchor locker is accessible from the v-berth below and the foredeck hatch above).

I have pictures but they are too large to upload here. If you email me I can send them along.
Mark Gassan

cat1

Post by cat1 »

Is the boat still for sale?
Mark Gassan

Post by Mark Gassan »

Yes! My apologies for the long delay in responding but I was on vacation and hadn't checked the site.
Mark Gassan

Post by Mark Gassan »

My Telstar 28 is still for sale. I have lowered the price to $42,500. Please email me if you are interested as I do not check this site as frequently as I should.
Mark Gassan

Post by Mark Gassan »

My wife says I have to sell the Telstar SOON! I have lowered the price to $35,000. Please email me if you are interested.
Mark Gassan

Post by Mark Gassan »

Thank you for your interest. The boat has been sold