2006 Telstar 28 #323 for sale

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
captainzman

2006 Telstar 28 #323 for sale

Post by captainzman »

After only a few months of ownership, I am selling Nice Tri, #323 because I have entered into a purchase agreement for a Crowther Spindrift 37 catamaran. If I had the energy to maintain two boats, I would keep them both. Nice Tri is a 50 HP Telstar 28 which had been lightly used and well maintained by her original owner. The big engine boat might be the ideal weekend boat for this area--I can quickly get out to the sailing grounds through the maze of waterways that must be transited and she still sails nicely. I've added a new UKFlasher assymetrical spinnaker with the UKStasher sock and a 25 watt solar panel with a Morningstar charge controller. Here is the ad as it appears on CL: https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/bo ... 54325.html. The boat is docked at my house in St. James City on Pine Island, FL. It does not have a trailer but I am in the process of copying the bunk contours and taking measurements from a factory trailer for anyone who wants to build a trailer or a boat lift. -Mark Zalenski
---sailing often into the sunset.
hlloyd

Re: 2006 Telstar 28 #323 for sale

Post by hlloyd »

Is this boat still for sale?