2009 Telstar 28 for sale -- Michigan -- SOLD

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
drsm

2009 Telstar 28 for sale -- Michigan -- SOLD

Post by drsm »

My wife and I will be selling our Telstar 28, Buen Tiempo. We have one too many boats, now that we have gone over to the dark side and purchased a classic plastic boat for more extensive cruising. The Telstar is definitely a more exciting boat to sail, but our needs are changing.

We have a 2009 Telstar 28 that we bought new in Annapolis and trailered home. It is a freshwater boat, kept on a mooring during the summer and stored indoors each winter. It has the 20 HP Honda. The trailer was used for the one trip only, and has been stored indoors. The boat sits on it in the winter. We have a bimini that we have used and the dodger that has never been used. The holding tank has also never been used. I have replaced most of the lights with LED's, but not all of them. I have a 40 Watt solar panel we use to keep the batteries topped off on the mooring. It came with the standard Raymarine instruments: wind and Tridata, VHF and autopilot (never used). I had the original hard bottom coating removed and had it barrier coated before applying VC-17. The bottom paint is renewed every two years. The motor is serviced professionally. All bottom treatments have been done professionally.

I have not listed the boat with the broker at our marina yet; I plan to do that in approximately another month. If I sell it through the broker, we'll likely list it at around $73,000. Sold without a broker, I'll ask $66,000.

Basic information and pictures are available on my site: http://www.skmcbride.com/telstarsale.php

If you are interested and would like additional information or pictures, please contact me.

Steve
Last edited by drsm on Mon May 05, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEL

Re: 2009 Telstar 28 for sale -- Michigan

Post by JEL »

Steve,

Could you provide me with contact info

jlefler@hotmail.com
Jim L.
Rick.allen

Re: 2009 Telstar 28 for sale -- Michigan

Post by Rick.allen »

can you contact me... 989-615-8362 interested in your boat.
Rick