Telstar 28 for sale

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
tiMoun

Telstar 28 for sale

Post by tiMoun »

Regretfully, I am selling 'tiMoun, my 2007 (delivered from the factory January 2008) Telstar 28. She is being replaced by a Leopard 43, my wife, for some reason, says one boat only. Thought I had a serious buyer from So. Cal. but after a delightful day sail, never heard from him again, odd, anyway, she is located in Sausalito, California, delivered with just about every option, only one owner, trailer refurbished with new brakes, bearings tires and priced to sell at $65,000. Details on request.
Michael Brown
tiMoun
Last edited by tiMoun on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
triumphesq

Re: Telstar 28 for sale

Post by triumphesq »

Michael:

11:00 p.m. Sunday evening and something compelled me to check the Board. For two months
I have been researching the available 28s for sale, all but one on the east coast, and have traveled to see
a Telstar in San Diego and a Dragonfly in the Midwest. The east coast boats are all brokered and it's a fight
to get information.

I am a long time F27 owner but my wife and son want less spray and more convenience.

Please send any/all information. I am definitely interested, prepared to travel to see
the boat and, most importantly, ready to buy.

Look forward to hearing from you

Robert Burns
debrobburns@sbcglobal.net
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

I am also interested in buying a Telstar 28. I would like to talk to you about your boat and the asking price. Steve Mangelsen smangels22@gmail.com
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Have you sold this boat? Stevem
JEL

Post by JEL »

If your telstar is still for sale could you email me specifics

jlefler@hotmail.com
hlloyd

Post by hlloyd »