2007 Telstar 28 For Sale in CT

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
SteveM

Re: 2007 Telstar 28 For Sale in CT

Post by SteveM »

That's great Ron I'll get in touch with you as it gets closer. I see the boat show is the first weekend we are there so we'll be around that next week. Steve
Mark Gassan

Post by Mark Gassan »

I have put ERIN, a 2006 Telstar up for sale. She's hull 341 and is fitted with the upgraded interior with the stove and head; the mast raising and lowering system; Raymarine instruments and tiller autopilot the 20HP honda; the bowsprit; laminated main, jib and screecher; and the venture trailer. There's lots more to talk about but that does cover the big items. She is currently in the water in New Orleans.

I love the boat but it turns out my wife doesn't like to sail.
bentsailor

Searching for a Telstar

Post by bentsailor »

Hi Ron,
We are Barb and Jeff Proctor, Canadians wintering in Florida. We are interested in buying a Telstar 28, and see two listed in Canada on Yachtworld, but we won't be back north till the end of March. Right now we are near Fort Myers, and wondered if it might be possible to view your Telstar 28 if it is not too much bother.
Please let us know if you might have time to show it to us.
Thanks
Ron

Post by Ron »

"Right now we are near Fort Myers, and wondered if it might be possible to view your Telstar 28 if it is not too much bother."

Sure. Send me a PM and we can work something out. We're in Punta Gorda, not that far away.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
bentsailor

Post by bentsailor »

We can't seem to send a private message yet, being new users. We are available all day today (Sunday). Could you send a private message to us instead, telling us when and where to meet you? Thanks
bentsailor

Post by bentsailor »

We are going to head to Punta Gorda soon, in hopes of meeting with you sometime today. You can reach us at 850-502-6705, and we will monitor our messages on the forum while en route.
Thanks
Barb and Jeff