T-28 hull #307 sold

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
jackalope

T-28 hull #307 sold

Post by jackalope »

A sad day last week as I watched my dream of cruising the Sea of Cortez each winter being towed down the road to Texas. With the drug war just
three hours South from our Phoenix home, my wife wanted no part of Mexico. A prospective buyer did his first test sail on my T-28 a week before
and had her at 14 knotts within 20 minutes of leaving the marina. From the smile on his face I immediatly knew she would have a new home.
Please welcome my friend, a gentleman, a sailor and now owner of four sailboats "sailawaytom" to these pages. If Mexico returns to sanity, I'll be
back here looking for an other T-28. Thank you all for for your direct and indirect techicnal assistance on this forum.
Be well.......Jackalope

P.S. Sorry Dan if this post is in the wrong topic....
jackalope

T-28 hull #307 sold

Post by jackalope »

This is Sailawaytom and although I am still unable to sign in on my own I am taking this opportunity to assure all I am indeed enjoying the new boat in Galveston waters. I have encountered some problems and hope to find assistance here soon, but mostly hope to share in the joy of Telstar sailing and ownership. Thanks again to Jack for being such a wonderful help in everything!!
Ron

T-28 hull #307 sold

Post by Ron »

Tom -

Your are not registered yet. Register for the forum (at the login screen) and let me know. Virtually all of the new registrations are from spammers and I have a habit of zapping nearly all them. Your user name could have gone this way, but I always check out the names which look reasonable before they are tossed.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"