2009 Telstar 28 for sale

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
philipadams

2009 Telstar 28 for sale

Post by philipadams »

Hull #383, one of the last to be built, was delivered to me in Miami, Fl. by Performance Cruising in July 2009. It is the delux cruising model with the 50 HP Honda engine, so basically it is the top of the line factory Telstar with the big engine. Living at a local sailing club, it has been used regularly and it has been worked on only by licensed professionals. Outside, it has the 4' bowsprit with roller furling screacher, the roller furling genoa, Dacron mainsail with cover, and mast raising/lowering system. It has the RayMarine ST1000 tiller autopilot, RayMarine ST60 Wind and Tri-Data instruments, and the lighted compass, along with the cockpit bimini and the gangway canvas and screening insert. The hull was sanded and painted in July 2010 with three coats of barrier paint and two coats of Trinidad SR. Finally, I had a couple of rope clutches added to the mast for halyard assistance. Inside, I added a battery (two total) with a 15 amp charger as well as 2 cabin fans. It has 110v shore power (two outlets) and one 12v outlet. It comes with the delux package cushions, teak table, teak accents, window shades, porthole bug screens, etc.

The trailer is a Venture twin-axel galvanized low profile leaf suspension with hydraulic surge brakes. On arrival in Miami, the boat was lifted by a crane into the water. The trailer has never been in the water (salt or fresh) since I received it.

The boat sails and motors well. It has met and exceeded my expectations, and I am sad to put it on the market.

Serious inquiries can be sent to pmwadams@bellsouth.net.