Telstar 28 for sale fresh water use only

Have something to sell, looking for a specific piece of hardware.... this is the place to be.
gsbpel

Re: Telstar 28 for sale fresh water use only

Post by gsbpel »

Sorry for the delay in getting back on the forum. I have had 3 shoulder operations and have not been able to do much for a while. The Shadow Princess is still up for sale. Our price is in the mid 70s and I have to be pretty firm. As far as up grades goes the rudder is listed as well as the motor pivot bar now riding on bronze bushings.
I did some prop swaps and am back to the original factory size for the 50 Hp. The dodger with screens and privacy curtain and the Bimini also go with the package.
The fresh h2o tank has been resealed and the tank now has 3 cleanouts and no leakage. I have an electric fresh h2o pump and a waste pump to complete the future projects that were planned before my fall off the roof and other health concerns took place.
The deluxe interior package with extra bed rolls; solid blue color. Bed bar storage is over the swing keel housing and are completely out of the way.
The refer. is a 32 qt engle (if memory serves, the books for everything are on the boat under wraps)
The sails are factory. NO screacher sail due to the lakes that I sailed on. The competition compass and tri data are in the package.
Two mustang automatic life vest and coast guard safety kit is included.
There is a spare winch handle and swing keel wrench.
Standard anchor that came with the boat and a smaller secondary anchor to keep the stern from swinging when anchored near other craft.
I believe I mentioned the Sharpe 80 watt solar panel and Sunforce charge controller.
Rick.allen

Post by Rick.allen »

please email me info on telstar 28
rick.allen@midmichiganmusic.com
hlloyd

Post by hlloyd »

Is this boat still for sale and if so how much and where is it.

Steve
hlloyd

Post by hlloyd »

Is this still for sale??? email to: slloyd1950@gmail.com thanks