Telstar 28 Owner’s Manual

The Telstar 28's Owner's Manual, equipment user manuals and other related documents.
Ron

Re: Telstar 28 Owner’s Manual

Post by Ron »

New link for Telstar 28 owners manual -

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7QCmk ... zY0WW9WRm8
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

Ahoy mates,
I am a Telstar virgin, who is in the process of becoming a Telstar owner. I just looked at the owner's manual, and as I am sure you know, it appears to be missing some very necessary diagrams. The one that jumps out, is the one in the first part about raising the mast. The diagram indicates that there are various parts, labeled A thru at least D. There is no picture! There are numerous other missing pictures. I am sure there are some 'make-arounds', but is there a place where the complete manual can be found?
I doubt if this is the place to introduce myself, but is there a newbies place?
Chipper, from Olympia WA.
(I am buying a boat in Port Charlotte, FL, from Mark Zelinski.)
Ron

Post by Ron »

The T28 Manual version on Google Docs seems to have lost some of the photos and diagrams, so I uploaded it again. My copy is in perfect shape. But when it got there, the same diagrams vanished again. Problem seems to be that Google Docs can't handle some of the formats. If anyone knows if this document is posted elsewhere, please let us know. Or maybe someone knows why Google Docs is doing this? Chipper - I can probably email you a good pdf copy if you need it now.

My boat is probably about 15 miles from the one you're buying on Pine Island.
Ron Marcuse
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

That appears to be the same version that I have downloaded before. The diagram, on Page 1, has no picture, just the labels. The same is true for several other diagrams throughout the manual.
Chipper
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

I just tried using Chrome as my browser to see if it could manage googledocs better, nut no such luck. When you get a chance, please send me the pdf of the owners manual. my email is chriswbrand@comcast.net.
Thanks,
Chipper
BobS

Post by BobS »

The manual lined above is v 1.1. My boat came with a (well used) paper version of v.1.2 and I also have a pdf of v 1.3 which has several pages of additional information as well as color pictures and diagrams. I am attempted to attach it here but it is too big. Ron - is there a way for you to add it? I will also email it upon request.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Email me the pdf of 1.3. I never even saw one. I'll get a copy onto google docs. But it may not show all of the diagrams and pictures.
Ron Marcuse
Ron

Post by Ron »

The newer 1.3 version of the T28 manual -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QCmk ... sp=sharing

Some of the drawings and pictures still don't appear. It looks like a google problem again. Anyone have an idea of someplace else to store it online for free?
Ron Marcuse
Ron

Post by Ron »

After some experimenting, I think the Adobe pdf viewer is the problem. For some reason it can't handle the photo's. I tried another (Lumin) and it works. I think it's the google version of a pdf viewer. Google "Lumin PDF viewer" to find it.
Ron Marcuse
Jason1984

Post by Jason1984 »

Im having trouble viewing manual and it says access denied