List of Members

The Telstar 28's Owner's Manual, equipment user manuals and other related documents.
Ron

List of Members

Post by Ron »

I uploaded a portion of our members list to google.doc. It contains name, city, state, hull number, boat name, user id. Not much else. When we move this to our website with a secure login, we'll add addresses, email id's and phone numbers if that's what you want. What we have listed now is not enough to cause any problems. Hull numbers below 300 are the older boats. A blank hull number is someone who is looking. I'll update this list every month or two, depending on how many join. Not everone on the list has joined or renewed this year, and they will be moved to a non-member status this week, with no access to any of the member only things.

This is the link (there is no login) -

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B7Q ... Njc1&hl=en

If anyone needs a phone number or email address, you can send a personal message thru the forum - if the user id is known.
Ron Marcuse
Telstar 28 #359 "Tri-Power"
luigisante

List of Members

Post by luigisante »

The Telstar seems to be selling quite well, considering the list of owners you have complied.
Ron

List of Members

Post by Ron »

Lou -

Remember that the hull numbers below 300 are the older 26's and 8M's, and those with no hull number are just "looking". I think sales have slowed down a lot in the last year or two. Same for other boats, cars, houses, just about everything. It should improve once the economy gets back on track.
Ron Marcuse
wingman

List of Members

Post by wingman »

A slight correction to your list. Pinto Sion and John Enderle own the same boat, #362.
Karl

Re: List of Members

Post by Karl »

Can I add my name to the members list I own Jessica's day and she is based at Portmadog in the uk I also interested in contacting other members in uk to advise me as this is my first multihull
Ron

Post by Ron »

"Can I add my name to the members list"

You can't. It's not even stored on the forum. Send me the info and I'll do it.
Ron Marcuse
Sailawaytom

Post by Sailawaytom »

My Name is Tom Bennett and I purchased my boat a 2005 HIN # PCIT0307B505 from Jack Thein. I do not see either of our names listed nor the boat. I am uncertain of the actual hull number but trust you could clarify that through the HIN. I have named the boat Tri-A-Little and she is home in Galveston Texas.
I would appreciate having my name added to this list and thank you for your efforts in all you do to keep the Forum active. Of course we all hope to see the return of manufacturing of the 28 and hear any news of the company's standing.
Respectfully,
Thomas C. Bennett
Tri-A-Little Sail # 306 Hull # 307?
Sailawaytom Hull #306
Boatname "Tri-A-Little"